Friday, February 3, 2017

Circle of Friends

I have been friends with the same ladies since pre-PRE-school.  Yeah.  That's right.  I can't even remember the first time I met JLB or TYD as we go back that far.  I have my kindergarten picture with JLB and also my first grade class picture with TYD. 

Do you have friends that go back that far and that you're still in touch with?  To me, that is life's greatest gift.  Sure, we've had our arguments and our outs.  Somehow, we know we care about each other and have each others backs even when we're pissed at each other.  

Guess what.  Quiet Rage has a milestone birthday coming up and all my besties from Minnesota along with my besties from California are getting together to celebrate.  They are all coming here to Sonoma County !!!!!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. 

Yes, it will be the coven weekend here at my house.  No need to fear witches, dear people.  We really want to love everybody and spread peace....even when you all piss us off;)


No comments: