Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sonoma County Ghosts

I've never commercially promoted anything on my blog and I'm in no way telling anybody to go out any "buy" anything.  This card happened to be on the table for people to take after the premier of this movie that was shown tonight at the Sebastiani Theatre in Sonoma.  I thought it was cool and on the back it lists all the places the film crew went in making the film. 

I was shocked my office building was not included in the filming.  However, other areas around town were featured in the film.  It was so much fun to go to dinner and a movie with a girlfriend who shares my fascination with the unseen and soaks up any opportunity to expand what we know around the area in regards to lingering spirits.  It was also a ton of fun to recognize just about every location spot they featured.  The film in included the Sebastiani Theatre itself - where the movie was showing. 

Another personal touch was that the movie producer, Tom Wyrsch, was there and answered questions from the audience.  Very cool.  The film has touches of humor when least expected; and a macabre incident with a doll.   Even if you do not believe in ghosts the history lesson embedded in this film is worth viewing. 

Well done, Mr. Wyrsch.  We would LOVE a Haunted Sonoma County Part II.  



No comments: