Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Shit-Fart = Shart

MRH, this one is for you!!!  Some of the biggest belly laughs complete with wine coming out of my nose have been from the things you say.   It's your fault my stomach hurts the next day from laughing so hard. 

When you educated me on the shit-fart or, shall we say, shart, was one of those times I laughed so hard I think I peed my pants.  Oh yes, you had a complete description that gave me a visual that I tried to forget but can't.  It's like an accident on the freeway.  You can't help but look and you never forget it.  The shart.  It's one of everybody's dirty little secrets - literally. 

I had an appointment yesterday in Novato.  When I pulled into the parking lot -- BAM!!  There it was.  Peter Shardt.  I bet he's a dirty dick.  I can't make this stuff up, people. 

No comments: