Thursday, September 22, 2016

I'm the Target

OMG.  I can't make this stuff up, people.  I'm being accused of screwing a business owner (let's just call him Asswipe) out of $180,000.  Here's the reality.  Asswipe did it to himself and is now looking for somebody else to blame.

Backstory:  Asswipe had a nice career working for Employer X.  Of course!!!  Employer X is getting RICH and not giving Asswipe his fair share!!   Asswipe sez Fuck Employer X!!!  Never mind that Asswipe was being paid premium wages and benefits for himself and his dependents and also had a company vehicle that we all knew he drove to his kids to soccer games with -- and their little pals (so against the insurance policy).  All those little favors slid for a while.  However, that's beside the point.  Asswipe wanted MORE and thought he deserved it.  Employer X gave him all he could - knowing full on that he was nothing more than a spoiled, temper-proned Ommpa Loompa with no real business clue.  Buh-BUY

So, Asswipe decides to go into business for himself.  Great.  I'm on the employer end of things. Asswipe calls me.  He needs an employer bond.  I tell him up front what the deal is with the industry and how he does not meet the criteria.  He does not like my answer and thinks he can go shopping for different answers elsewhere.  Great.  Go across the bay.  They will tell you the same thing.  In fact, the last words he spoke to me were, "you're not the queen of everything."

Wanna bet?????  In my industry I AM the Queen of Everything and if you're going to mess with me and get hostile with me you better damn sure know what you're doing or I will own you.  You will be chewing on your own words you wish you never uttered.  BAM!!!!!

Lo and behold the audit happens and Asswipe owes the industry  $180,000.  Of course he is pissed and wants to blame somebody and I'm the target.  I've been copied on the emails between Asswipe and my attorney.  He tried to cheat the system and got caught.  Boo-hoo .  I've got nothing to say.  How am I to blame if he tried to run employees through the company payroll and did not abide by legal payroll requirements?

 Yet somehow..... the guilty never want to own their own shit.   I am always to blame (so they think) A repeated pattern in my lifetime.   I guess I really am Karma's Assistant. 


No comments: