Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Daesh-bags are at it (again)

Just like I will not call a certain presidential candidate by name as it only perpetuates his megalomaniac personality disorder, I refuse to refer to a certain Muslim religious state - it only gives them credibility of an established order. They are still Daesh-bags and always will be.

In case anybody is interested, I've been spending time in Europe (particularly France) and I have my own observations to share with the public.  Go ahead and tune me out.  I know you're going to, anyway.

Has anybody noted that the Daesh terrorists are mostly born in Europe?  Of course, there has been an exception but just go back through the news archives.  The vast majority were born in the country they want to blow up.  Now ask WHY?

Quiet Rage was in Paris on Bastille Day.  My work group took a train from Amsterdam to Paris the morning of.  My work group is of mixed ages and ethnic genetics, but we are ALL American.  We were not holding up signs (sauf one loud-mouth in the group in his f***** SF Giants hat) giving any indication where we were from or that we were traveling as a group.  We blend in with the masses.

The train arrives in Paris.  Yes, I understand the entire country is on edge.  Yes, I understand it's a national holiday and security is tight.  It's supposed to be.  Everybody is doing their job.  We get off the train and start walking.  I'm standing and talking to two young men in my work group and also their mother of Puerto Rican-Jewish-Mexican-German (wow! what a combo) descent  when out of nowhere three French street police pounce on the two young men (who just happen to have coloring of people of middle eastern descent, but they are really Puerto Rican-Jewish-Mexican-German AMERICAN) pounce on them taking them to the ground to search their rucksacks.  WTF???  Other young men in my group were also wearing rucksacks, but they were left alone.  They also happened to be very white-European looking.  Embarrassment ensued on the part of the three French street police after they figured out he was one of "us."

Given the events that were to later unfold that very same day 480 miles away from where we were in Paris in the Mediterranean town of Nice, tell me, were the French police right in distinctly targeting the two young men in my group who may "look" like they could be of middle eastern descent?  Were the French police wrong in such blatant racial profiling?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quiet Rage's Observation:  The French are hella racist snobs.  They think they are better than everybody else and have an entitlement attitude about EVERYTHING.  They treat their sub-cultures and outsiders with disdain.  Their "club" is not accepting any more members.  It's a closed society.  Any efforts of the French looking anything else but is just window dressing for the world.  So, what do those who were born in France of immigrant parents do?  Of course they are looking to belong somewhere.  The feeling of belonging is an essential human emotional need.  The French don't want them.  They know that.  They can't go "home" to their ancestral lands.  They also know that.  Beckon the siren call of Daesh (ISIS to those who insist on giving them political credibility).  Suddenly they have a life purpose and a means to get back at those they feel have shunned them.  Daesh has given them validation and empowerment -- two virtues every human being on earth crave and seek.  Daesh is exploiting this opportunity to the fullest in addition to trying to get their soldiers into Europe to do harm.  Hey Europe, you're in a bind.  What 'cha gonna do now?  Daesh is also exploiting this opportunity.

I'm not naive enough to think that all the world's problems can be cured with warm cookies, hugs and milk.  I have not even touched on the vastness of mental disorders that also play into the mix.  I have not touched on the fact that many people are, well, just power-hungry assholes no matter what is done. 

I don't have any answers.  I don't pretend to.  Even Jesus Christ Himself could not save humanity.  Why would I even entertain the thought that I could?  Oh, that's reserved for our presidential candidates promising quick fixes for everything.   I'm just noting a pattern, that's all. 










No comments: