Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Cat for Mayor

My cat has a personality that is as big as he is....and he's a big boy.  Everybody loves him.  He goes outside and greets those passing by with his tail and his deep purrrrrrrrrrr.  He doesn't wander off, but just hangs around waiting for people to come by.

My cat is now being asked to run for mayor.  One regular walker refers to my cat as Mr. Mayor.

Think about it.  My cat as mayor.  Awesome.  He would never be caught in a lie and would always give his honest opinion on every subject and problem he is presented with -- complete silence -- after an uncomfortable staredown of cat contemplation that leaves you feeling like a fool for even asking the question to begin with.

The truth is there are no simple answers for solutions to society's problems.  Political promises of fixing our problems are only met
by disappointment and the creation of yet even *more* problems that were not anticipated.  My cat is keenly aware that the answer is that there is no answer.  It's humans doing all of this to themselves.

My cat knows this and is recommending that all humans be spayed or neutered to stop the overpopulation and scarcity of diminishing natural resources.  Too many humans are being dumped into all corners of the globe waiting for cats to adopt them.






No comments: