Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dream Log: July 17, 2015

I *finally* had it out via the dream world with an old boyfriend.  Is he conscious on the earth plane of our "dream/spirit" argument/life lesson?  Probably not.  He's was too self-centered to care.  His spirit knows even if he continues to wander around for the rest of his life on this plane clueless (sigh).  What felt good for me was to finally get some sense of closure, as again, he's was too much of a cad to end things in person.

I pointed out to his spirit in the dream that it's *NOT* ok to be sucking resources (both emotional and material) from one woman to use in pursuing another.  He thought nothing of using me as a minion while he wined and dined other women.  He had time for that as I helped him organize his life.  I finally got smart and figured out I was being used and put a stop to it.  Funny.  I was dropped like a hot rock instantly without even a "sorry things didn't work out" to my face.  He was too busy planning his next escapade with somebody else.

Relationships end.  Life circumstances change.  Dump me with some dignity and class, would ya PLEASE?  

I cared about him.  He shit on me.  End of story. 

No comments: