Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The 100 Days of Christmas

My own little Christmas carol.... here goes
Set to the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas"  
la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaa (clears throat)  a-hemmm

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Christmas decorations Labor Day weekend at Costco

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Halloween with a fully decorated tree

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
A mailbox full of catalogs

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Special deals through email


On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
flashy cars and diamonds..........

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Shoppers on Thanksgiving Day

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Black Friday Psychos

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Cyber Monday hackers

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Black Friday deals extended

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Cyber Monday deals extended

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Treats no one eats

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
maxed out credit cards

....it's only December 3rd and I've been sick of Christmas since November 8th.  This is my little way of coping...i know it's dorky but wrote it in less than 5 minutes just for the purpose of venting






No comments: