Monday, October 28, 2013

Perils of an Introvert

I'm introverted.  It's true that I will never be the one jumping up and down vying for the spotlight.  I don't want to.  You all give me a headache with your constant noise and self-important chest pounding.  I can't wait to part company with you noisy jackasses to retreat to some peaceful solitude. 

In a world of power-hungry-self-important-noisy extroverts, just how do we quiet introverts survive? 

Good question.  For starters, you will NEVER find us posting our minute-by-minute blows on Facebook or Twitter.  Facebook is evil incarnate.  Twitter is the Enquirer for wannabee celebrities who have roped in their closest 1,040 "friends" into their daily teeth brushing routine.  Twitter is an artificial groupie base for those who never had any real friends in high school.  #loser #whogivesafuck #ihavenofriends #everybodystillhatesyou

Have not you heard about the real morning routine?  It's Twitter on the shitter.  Literally.

My quest in this lifetime is to attempt to live a quiet life in a noisy world.  Yes, I do play the game to some extent, but it does not define my being.   While you all are trying to impress each other with your materialistic possessions and perceived power, I'm wondering what really happens at the moment of death -- which is where we are all headed like it or not -- no matter how large your house or expensive your car is.  #youaregoingtodieandnoneofthismatters


No comments: