Monday, October 7, 2013

Club Cards and Surveys

Can't I shop anywhere anymore without these jackasses trying to get me to complete a survey and sign up for their club card?  I'm soooooooo sick of retailers clogging up my email inbox with promises of $500 if I complete their 'survey' and use their reward 'points' within the next 24 hours or the world will implode. 

My time is worth more than that.

Here's to the pea-brained marketing execs twiddling their thumbs in their offices jerking each other off with their stupid ideas....oooooooh-aahhhhhhhh-yes....the SURVEY....keep stroking....oh yeah, oh yeah....a little more...you're getting me so excited..... SURVEY..... yes... $500..... ahhhhhhhh...

Get your thumbs out of your ass and actually try to shop/patronize your own establishments you want us to waste our time filling out a 'survey' for.  You will quickly see how frustrating it is.  You give us coupons we can't use, customer service that is non-existent, and other lines of bullshit that we all know is false like, "your business is appreciated... a customer service representative will be with you shortly....we are experiencing higher than normal call volume..."

I'll take your survey...and shove it right up your ass...on fire with massive flames....do I still qualify for the $500 weekly drawing? 

No comments: