Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Meeting

Away from the 'political correctness' police and from the fear of being sued or being misquoted in the press, business owners open up and say exactly what's on their minds.  The backroom, unscheduled meetings where they congregate to commiserate sums it all up.  Business owners have a bad rap for being stuffy and lacking humor.  I find it quite the opposite.  However, I have earned my spot at the table and will never rat them out.  They speak freely in my presence.  I find that the ultimate compliment.

Granted, there are a LOT of business owners who are complete asswipes.  I can't argue that fact.  However, the business owners are competing in a global economy.  The simple fact is that the American public (and people in general) want their goods/services for rock bottom prices or for FREE.  There is no free.

If the United States is to participate in a world economy, then we will have an economy like the rest of the world.

Think about it.......

No comments: