Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When Ambulance Chasers Reproduce

Q:  What happens when an ambulance chasing lawyer reproduces with another ambulance chasing lawyer?
A:  Virginia traffic lawyer sextuplets. 

My son is active military duty in the DC area.  Anyway, my son got a speeding ticket.  Yes, he was dressed in his military uniform complete with military badge when Officer RedNeck SmallPenis pulled him over for speeding. 

Whoop-dee-do.  If that's the worst thing he's ever done in his life I think it's forgivable.  Pay the fine, go to traffic school, and move on.  Whatever.

What I find so interesting is the proliferation of "traffic lawyers" filling my mailbox with their magic wand solutions to wipe his traffic violation slate clean for a fee.  In one day, there were six solicitations from Virginia traffic lawyers offering their services in my California mailbox as California is still my son's address of record.  I thought spam via snail mail dead. 

In talking with my son, he is receiving just as many spam lawyer letters at his Virginia residence.  Maybe I'm a little sheltered, but since when were traffic violations open season for any blood-sucking lawyer?  I don't recall letters of representation proliferating my mailbox when my son was in an accident a few months back (also in Virginia) caused by a drunk driver who did not speak the English language. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.. I get it......   the uninsured and unlicensed (read:  illegal) don't have anything to suck from.....  I get the lawyer game.  Lawyers only pursue those with perceived deep pockets. 

I suggest mandatory sterilization for the entire lawyer breed.


No comments: