Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dr. Raymont Severt: Oops, I mean Dr. Pervert

Yeah..... take a good look.  Dr. Raymond Severt (oops I meant Dr. Pervert) was charged with trying to solicit sex from a 13 year-old girl.  Just WTF is a married father of two teenagers doing on a web site soliciting sex let alone from a girl who still watches Barney and has a security blanket? 

Dr. Pervert's wife and kids must be so PROUD!  I so feel sorry for the wife AND his teenagers.  No wife or kid wants to discover that dad's a child molester.  Great.  See you all in f**** up family therapy.   

The poor wife is married to a child molester who also rips off workers' compensation insurance companies.  How do I know this?  Because I know former patients.  Each and every office visit Dr. Pervert wanted an actual x-ray of hand/wrist to "make sure it was not broken."

Bullshit.  It was about milking workers' compensation for every cent he could. 

I hope Dr. Pervert gets "milked" in other ways in prison.  Soap on a rope will not save you.  Boy, you sure do have a puuuuuuuurty mouth. 

No comments: