Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Not Worth My Time

I feel lighter these days.  Why?  Because I am successfully shedding people in my life who just suck the life force out of me.  They are the ones who take 90% and give back 10%.  Life is not about a math equation, don't misunderstand that.  However, there's a sinking feeling in my gut when somebody is taking advantage of me and their intentions are solely looking out for their own agenda. 

My problem is that I want to silence that little voice inside of me that has never lied to me so far.  People may fool me for a while, but eventually that little voice becomes a big voice and other information is provided by the universe that solidifies what the little voice has been telling me all along.  I'm naive in wanting to give people the benefit of the doubt. 

I mourn my wasted time and energy as some people simply are not worth it. 

No comments: