Sunday, January 20, 2013

Looking Back to Go Forward

I keep hearing from different sources that I should write a book based on my diaries.  I'm not sure if keeping a diary since 3rd grade automatically constitutes a book -- especially based on my pathetic life. 

I think what I can share of value to women is the kind of man NOT to date.  Here are the top ten warning lines.  If you hear them you should run. 

1.  I will never hurt you;
2.  I'm not like the other guys you've been with;
3.  You mean more to me than sex;
4.  Her?  She means NOTHING to me.  We're over;
5.  I'm hanging out with my mom/kids this weekend;
6.  I'm a little short on cash this month, would you mind...........;
7.  I like us "undefined"
8.  We had this date/outing/event planned.  I HAD to bring her;
9.  Babe, what 'cha doing?  It's midnight and I need you to come over NOW despite that you're  comfortably asleep;
10.  Why are you so upset?  It's not like we're married or anything.

No comments: