Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Grandpa

This guy I know was the most impatient father when his kid(s) were growing up.  He had no time for them, and yelled at them constantly.  He pretty much had that kind of attitude for all kids.  Now that he's grandpa it has all changed. 

I think he pretty much still can't stand kids with the exception, of course, of his own grandchild who is the salt of the earth.  If I see him I run, duck, and cover as I will be bombarded with 10,000 daily photos of little precious spitting up and making funny faces tasting a new food, wearing green pants instead of blue, donning a hat, not donning a hat....  . on and on and onandonandon.....

Isn't that what Facebook is for?  Post the pics so we can get a glimpse of little precious so you don't corner us and hold us captive for an hour making us look at baby drool. 

No comments: