Thursday, September 20, 2012

Second Thought: Romney - Keep Mouth Open

On second thought, I think Romney should keep his mouth open as it truly demonstrates the jackass he really is.  Or is his name RAMney as he likes to RAM it up others' butts -- as all the while he is smiling and batting his eyes. 

Whatever.

Romney is a privileged, white, out-of-touch-robo-dork who has NO clue what it's like to grow up without "daddy's bank account" and name. 

Tell me, Mitt, who would you be without your Dad financing you from birth?  Oh, I'm sorry, Mitt.....I could not understand your response as you were gagging on that silver spoon in your mouth.  We don't need another spoiled, clueless, baby junior in the White House.  Bush et al was enough. 

Give me somebody who came from nothing.  I have no respect for those of born privilege.  Sorry, but your sad sack excuse of a running mate, Paul Ryan, is nothing more than a lame attempt to put on the appearance of being for the working guy.  Wow.  Ryan wants to gut unions.  Tell me again how you're for Wall Street bailouts for millionaires? 

No comments: