Sunday, January 9, 2011

International Assholes

Well, American's don't have a monopoly on being obnoxious and general rudeness. This is my first ever guest submission. It comes from a dear, dear friend in England. They are the sweetest, nicest people on the face of the earth. I am going to help P and J hunt the asshole down and kill him. Ready to be totally pissed off? Here's J's story:

Well, today would have been June’s birthday. We went to scatter her ashes at a tree we have picked out in Ness Gardens. We had permission and everything and we paid £250 for the privilege. We are right in the middle of it, all very tearful, when some ARSEHOLE comes up and says “ Are you scattering ashes?”

“Yes” I told him, a bit surprised.

“Do you realise you could kill the tree?” he said. “Ashes contain calcium, you know…” He didn’t get any further because P shoved him away and we all yelled at him. P’s dad was shaking and very upset. I could have KILLED him!! So what was meant to be a very special if sad moment was ruined!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boggles the mind how people can act so insensitive. If it happened to me, I may be in jail right now. My heart goes out to that family for having such a personal moment interrupted. *SIGH* :0(