Friday, November 27, 2009

Day After Thanksgiving

Are you all full and stuffed to the gills? I am, and I'm not even talking about how much food I consumed yesterday. I'm talking about my in-laws.

Every year it at least one of them manages to consume large quantities of wine and then continues to make a total ass of themselves. I'm surprised the cops didn't show up.

This year it was the "melting snow woman" who should be in jail. See, the "melting snow woman" has lost 80+ pounds due to a surgical procedure she had earlier in the year. The problem is that now her stomach is the size of a hamster's and a sip of wine will cause her to slur her words. Drinking 3 bottles of wine definately placed her in the falling-down-drunk category. I call her the "melting snow woman" because since her dramatic, sudden weight loss her skin looks like it's sagging and it resembles a melting tub of goo. Her skin looks like it's sliding off. Gross.

Anyway, the melting tub of goo proceeded to get sloppy drunk and open her mouth. Every other word out of her mouth was the F-word. It did not matter there were children present, and non-family guests. It did not stop there. She then proceeded to cuddle up to her 17-year old nephew and then began to stroke him in areas that were out of line -- RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. At that point another relative immediately jumped up and pulled her off her nephew and threw her saggy ass on the floor.

The party is getting rough.

Then the husband of "melting snow woman" gets involved. He then begins to blame everybody else for getting his wife out-of-control drunk. Hey, nobody was forcing her to drink anything. There were plenty of people there who were drinking only water. As he was trying to justify his stupid wife's behavior, Melting Snow Woman gets up off the floor and says in drunken astonishment to her husband, "Hey... You look like a WHO from WHO-VILLE."

I couldn't decide if I should laugh or be disgusted. I guess I felt both.

2 comments:

CG said...

Sounds like a very interesting party...

Anonymous said...

This is so beyond gross. I admit to being quite drunk at certain moments of my life (especially during my young years). Acting like a pedophile never crossed my mind-EVER. YUCK.