Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Jesus Club

There is a club at a local high school called the Jesus Club. The name sounds innocent enough. What's not to like about kids getting together for Jesus?

....let me tell you... plenty.

This Jesus Club has extreme political power within the school. The Jesus Club managed to shut down other clubs who they felt threatened, or were opposed to, their own ideals. WTF???? Since when did Jesus go Hitler? I never knew Jesus had an army.

The Jesus Club managed to quietly shut down the blossoming Pagan Club and the Philosophy Club for being "too controversial" and for mixing "church and state" which is so ironic since isn't the Jesus Club's very existence within a public school a mixture of church and state?

Ohhhhh never mind. The "do as I say and not as I do" mentality is so prevalent that those who are guilty don't even see themselves. Fucking morons.

Here's how the Jesus Club recruits.... They offer free pizza to kids. The catch is that they have to listen to their pitch. Think about this for a minute:

Soul = pizza

I would want to believe that a person's soul is worth more than a piece of pizza. Sadly, that's how they reel them in to begin their indoctrination into this narrow-minded, unaccepting, judgmental group parading behind the guise of a crucifix.

BTW... I am NOT anti-Christ. I am very PRO Christ. It's just the judgmental, myopic, ego-centric assholes using His name to drive their own ideals that drives me nuts.

1 comment:

CG said...

I remember the "god squad" recruiting at college with really nice free cakes! They were pretty nice people though, and not like that Jesus club who seem intent on eliminating the competition. scary!