Friday, January 16, 2009

YouTube: Music Videos

Yes, I'm a YouTube addict. I especially like music videos. What pisses me off is when I find old music I like on YouTube, save it in my "favorites" and then it disappears suddenly one day because of some 'copy right claim from a third party.'

Give me a break.

We are NOT going to go out and purchase an obsolete album or tape from a band from long ago that conjures up fond memories simply because you've banned it on YouTube. There is NO money to be made of trying to limit exposure on YouTube. We really don't care about your fucking has-been music career and that you're now broke and need money to send your kids to college or whatever. We simply want to relive some good memories. Get a job at WalMart if you need cash.

When you limit your has-been music on YouTube you make yourself look like an asshole. FUCK YOU because we won't buy your music anyway....go ahead and DIE with it. If you die with it NOBODY will remember who in the fuck you were 15 years from now. Isn't what what you really want? Immortality? No price tag is on that one...Mozart would agree. He died penniless.

No comments: