Saturday, October 21, 2023

Opera Man

 Remember the ridiculous skit on Saturday Night Live with Adam Sandler back in the late 80's early 90's playing the part of Opera Man during the 'Not Necessarily the News' segment?  Adam Sandler made a huge joke out of opera, which I have to admit was pretty funny.  However, my husband showed me this video he got on his Instagram feed or FaceBook or whatever and shared with me.  I avoid social media like the plague but this is worth the share.  I actually got goosebumps and cried.  

Someday I hope to spread spontaneous beauty like these two men do.  In the meantime, people will just have to settle for my random dance moves at the grocery store.  LOL.  Enjoy.  I promise you won't be disappointed. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CybPBVGoJBI/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

No comments: