Thursday, October 12, 2023

Hamas and Israel

 Why Israel was created after WWII and shoehorned into hostile territory is something that I don't quite understand.  I guess Israeli's needed a homeland and Europe could park all their Jewish populations there ridding themselves of them.  We had a hand in its creation as well, so we are partly to blame. 

I'm no political nor history expert.  However, it seems like we created a monster in Israel.  I do not buy for a second that their government is as innocent as our media makes it all sound.  The problem is that we are joined at the hip to Israel.  In our eyes, Israel can do no wrong.  Their government has done a LOT wrong - especially under their current leader.  We funnel boat loads of money to Israel every year.  They are basically one of our colonies.  

I don't know where this will end up, but it won't be good.  We have Ukraine and now this turd swirling around in the toilet.  

I'm not antisemitic.  I'm anti Benjamin NitWit.  My Jewish friends are apologetic about what's going on in the middle east.  They don't like it, either.  I guess it's come full-circle.  We all had to apologize to the rest of the world for He Who Shall Not Be Named (the orange cheeto). 


 

No comments: