Monday, March 8, 2021

Harry & Meghan

 I know I'm dating myself, but I remember watching Prince Charles and Lady Diana getting married on television.  I forget what ungodly hour it was, but as a young teenage girl it was fascinating to witness.  I guess my invitation got lost in the Royal Mail.  

I watched Diana have her boys through the media and tabloids (shame on me) but I always thought that younger son of hers would be a rebel.  Don't ask me why I thought that, but I just did.  Now the boys are grown men and have families of their own.  I knew the minute Meghan came into the picture it would be nothing but trouble.  Sorry, but I don't liker her.  Don't waste your time trying to pin me as racist or whatever.  She is low-class trying to be high-class and it is not working.  We will never know the entire story of what happens a Kensington Palace, nor should we as every human deserves some privacy.  

Meghan knew what she was getting into when she married Harry.  She's an ACTRESS and knows what it is to be in the public's eye.  By very nature of her profession she is an attention whore who craves the spotlight.  Her actions prove it over and over again.  They ran away from royal duties to California because of constant harassing of the media citing their need for privacy.  However, there they are on world television blasting very private matters.  Sorry you two, you can't suck and blow at the same time.  You can't claim your need for anonymity while giving an interview you know millions will watch.  

My bet is that the royal purse has been cut off and they need to figure a way to finance their lifestyle and maintain celebrity status.  Drama is the only thing Meghan knows.  She also knows that the only title of queen she will ever have a chance of holding is Drama Queen. 

 

No comments: