Tuesday, May 22, 2018

From One Corner of Polynesia to Another

There are two strong feeling that I have always had about my kids for years now.  One was going to end up on the east coast in Washington D.C., and the other was going to end up on a Polynesian Island in the South Pacific. 

Both feeling are coming to fruition.  I'm no celebrity psychic, but I get "gut feelings" that I can't shake.  I wish I could explain them, but I can't.  I have no control over it whatsoever. 

My one kid has always had a fascination with Hawaii and the South Pacific.  I have a feeling why, but that is another story into past lives and Pearl Harbor.  Now she has been offered a job in New Zealand.  I say go for it.  She will go from one end of Polynesia (Hawaii) to another (New Zealand).  It's fitting as her current boyfriend is 100% Samoan but grew up in Hawaii.  He now plays football for USC.  They seem to really like each other.  A lot.  Time will tell. 


No comments: