Saturday, February 3, 2018

Subpoena

I'm sitting here in my chair snickering.  It's finally caught up with the East Bay Whiners.  Remember the entity that relieved me of my duties because I was honest?  Well, they are going to have their day in court - literally.  I cut ties with the organization when they took away me doing the books.  I knew too much.  A couple of years went by and they tried to woo me back into the fold.  I would not have it.  Nope.  Nada.  Get out of my face.  I wanted NOTHING to do with them.

Now they are all being subpoenaed.....

I can't go into the details, but their arrogance and sliminess finally caught up with them.  One of the "boys" on the other side of the fence simply had enough of and is going after them in court.  

I dodged a bullet.  So thankful I cut ties with them and I'm in the clear.  I have not received a subpoena (yet) and I doubt I will at this point.  Whew.

No comments: