Thursday, March 2, 2017

Online Begging and Gift Registries - I've HAD IT

I can tell graduation and wedding season is getting into full swing.  Spring tends to bring up not only new batches of flowers, but also new batches of BEGGARS.  Yesterday I went on a rant about online begging and such.  I'm sick of people asking me to fund their lives.  Sorry, but we all experience hard times.  You're not special nor unique.  It's called SAVING MONEY FOR A RAINY DAY.  We also experience our own milestones and did not demand cash/presents from people.  The sense of entitlement is sickening.  Don't tell me you can't afford to fund your own lives.  I've seen the pictures of trips to Europe, new cars, and big houses.  You had plenty of money for that stuff. 

I received yet ANOTHER link to an online beg-a-thon.  I'm going to reply with an application for welfare and a cardboard sign for them to hold up at the corner - isn't that what beggars do? 


No comments: