Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mother Grandma

I'm at the age where I don't know what to say on Facebook when one of my old classmates make a birth announcement -- they could be parents or grandparents (or both). 

An old classmate of mine recently blabbed about giving birth to her 102nd kid complete with hospital pics.  Glad it's hers and not mine.  Whatever.  Time is a blur and now there she is again with another sonogram.  This time she's "grandma."  WTF?  Not only is she still popping them out like a pez dispenser gone wild, now her kids are mimicking her human mass production. 

I guess I'm too old, lazy and like my independence too much to even want to babysit for one night.  I can't see the glory in pumping out yet more humans in an already over populated world.... especially when there are things available at the local drug store without a prescription that prevent it. 


No comments: