Friday, November 2, 2012

Jesus Freaks on Facebook

The only thing worse than people soap-boxing about their political viewpoints on Facebook are those who constantly feel need to "spread the love of Jesus" with constant bible quotes, pictures of Jesus in french toast, etc.  I don't find it at all strange that the source of this online annoyance is usually the same pool of people.

I'm glad you Came to Jesus.  Happy for you.  Really.  Don't try to bully me by chain posts that read, "delete only if you love the devil" and "If you don't forward this to everybody and re-post you are evil incarnate."  

I have my own spiritual path I'm on.  Is Jesus part of it?  Perhaps.  Regardless, religion is very personal.  Please, Facebook Jesus Freaks, concentrate on your own faith.  Don't assume faith is a one-size-fits-all and your beliefs are the ONLY way.  How arrogant and self-righteous. 

No comments: