Monday, February 13, 2012

Bitter Bitch

Yup.  That's me.  I am a bitter bitch because people I have completely trusted with my heart have lied to me and shit on me.  I used to be a very trusting giving soul, but now every kind gesture shown to me screams of some hidden agenda and how I am useful in the process to get what the using liar needs.  This bitter build up has evolved over four decades.  I keep looking for genuine kindness, but I get shot down repeatedly.  That's why my circle of friends is incredibly small.  I have TONS of superficial friends and don't lack social interaction, but I have very VERY few close ones. 

I have had liars sincerely look into my eyes and feed me shit.  This is not just in the realm of personal relationships, either.  One employee I completely trusted and stuck up for when others found criticism embezzled $100,000 from me.  Ouch. 

I don't even trust a therapist to help me with my lack of trust issues.  I guess I'll just have to vent on this useless blog and trust that there are at least a few good people out there.  Problem is that I know I'm lying to myself.  

No comments: