Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Robo Responses

I'm learning..... whenever you pick on a corporation be wary of the team of robonauts trying to make your bitchy blog/complaint/whatever seem unimportant.  Corporations pay big bucks scouring the internet looking for negative remarks and combating them.  If you notice, most of my negative 'bitch' comments ONLY are attached to a corporate blog name/subject.  Nobody is following and blasting me because I'm just an angry bitch (which I am). I only get scathing comments on corporate jabs.   Just watch..... I will tag STAPLES, HOOTERS..... watch the paid,  robocoments follow....  go ahead... try to diss me.....  I can always DELETE you.....  laugh fest is on me.  Insert your assness here_______________________(your coward comment always anonymous, of course)

No comments: