Tuesday, August 30, 2011

People of Facebook

I am going to start a blog featuring the "people of facebook."  Yes, it's a rip-off of the wildly popular 'people of walmart' website that has everybody projectile vomiting, but looking for more.  Perhaps a "people of facebook" website already exists.  I should search the internet and find out. 

My 'people of facebook' blog will feature guest entries from all my REAL friends venting their favourite posts from so-called "friends" bragging about their latest, overstated whatever. 

I already know Meesh will be my first guest entry.  I can see it now..... a picture of an aging barbie S.S. sprawled over a pool table with her troll-on-steroids-richard-simmons-clone boyfriend penning sappy 3rd grade love notes on her wall daily doting his undying love for her.    I shit you not, one recent "love" post on the wall proclaimed how their "love was like chili and onions .  Chili giving spice to their passion for each other, and onions making their eyes wet with emotion when they saw each other." 

How old are we?  Almost 50? 

Scour your facebook gag posts.  There will soon be a forum where they will be posted as the total attention-whore, jackasses they really are.  Revenge will be YOURS. 


No comments: