Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guest Entry from M: Why Facebook Makes Me Gag!!!!

My Minnesota friends and I all have a morbid facination with Facebook.  It's so easy to get material there and just have a field day with it.  My Minnesota homies and I all have a mutual friend named "S" and we all befriended "S" because of her sibling, who was in our graduating class. 

The five words or less version is that "S" is full of herself and has a doting boyfriend who posts gag worthy posts on her wall.  Here is the low-down as submitted by my Minnesota friend, M.   Here goes:

"S" is a running joke in our household. We also had a lot of laughs at her expense at T's cabin. The phoney ass sapville dialogue that goes on between her and her "MetroSexual" boyfriend, G,  is enough to gag a maggot. She must befriend every cashier, waiter, waitress and stranger she encounters. She has something like 4900 Facebook Friends. I can't defriend her because her pictures bring me such laughter. I feel sorry for her children, because she seems to spend so much time preparing herself for a trip to the gas station, when is there time for them?? But she is Super Mom and will tell everyone so. Here is one of the latest love notes from her "Knight and Shining Armour"------ -Good morning sexy. Babe roses of pink grow in my heart & they will never wither because they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of u' think of this as u look @ those pretty in pink like u roses. They r in fulll bloom like my lov 4 u. :):) Hav a good day. Let's start saving 4 our next get away.. :):) lov u! Xoxoxo~ g .

M went on to say....If "J" posted something that nauseating on my FB page I'd make him an appointment for the nut cottage.

Touche, M....  and that's why I  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, Yay Babe, your are the snap crackle and Pop in my cereal before I leave for work everyday. Maybe he will lose Consciousness while bobbing for his Rice Krispies. Gag me. No, I don't really want anything to happen to him. He is just nauseating!!!!