Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hooters in Rohnert Park

OMG!!!!! Rohnert Park has FINALLY differentiated itself from the 'fat pack' by granting permission for the tacky Hooters restaurant chain a business home. Well.... kind of......


To quote the paper it was stated by Rohnert Park officials, "Well, if Hooters wants to be here we should grant any and every business an opportunity to raise tax revenue. We're broke."

Loosely translated, "Well, let's allow another low-quality chain restaurant exploiting young women because we need the money."

Rohnert Park Officials: You truly are PIMPS. Isn't selling sex and the likeness prostitution?
Don't tell me that it's a family atmosphere and that the food is outstanding. I've been to Hooters. The food sucks. I should not be surprised by the attitude of Rohnert Park officials, as there really is not a difference between prostitution and politics.

Rohnert Park should begin by cleaning up the "massage with a happy ending" establishments that are advertisied on My Little Red Book and Craigslist...

Scuzzy, scuzzy, sleazy.....

Hey, I want to open a car wash featuring scantily clad women in bikinis....according to Rohnert Park this is a legitimate buiness model. I think I would get rich quickly as I'm sure scores of horny men will line up around the corner raking in TONS of tax revenue. Can I open it in Rohnert Park?

Wait a minute.... I have a better idea. I think I will open a restaraunt called "Dick's" it will feature the same crappy food (I'll use the same food as Hooters) and only hire men with certain "package" sizes, ages, and body types. The uniform will be tight fitting shorts to show off every bulge.

But, hey.... it's all about the wings, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good not have been better stated!! i completely agree w/you. THAT place does NOT belong in RP! will be terribly disappointed to see it go in. the enire plaza site will lose all of my business.
how long till RP puts in an adult entertainment store and/or bars??
keep it out!