Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Arnold and Anthony

Hi. My name is Anthony. Sit on my face because my Jew nose is big like a dick. I did NOT tweet my crotch -- it was my NOSE.



Hi. My name is Arnold. I like to fuck fat Mexican women who work for the family. Aren't we a cute family? My wife would SHIT if she knew I was fucking the babysitter.
_____________________________________________________________

Just exactly WHAT is up with politicians fucking around? Maybe it's just that all men fuck around and cheat on their wives, and there is something very headline grabbing when it's a politician caught with his dick where it should not be.

Arnold Schwarznegger and Anthony Weiner are no exception. However, both are NOT AT ALL sexy. What woman would want to do them? Arnold looks like a semi-evolved neanderthal, and Anthony Weiner looks like a wormy Jew with his penis where his nose should be.

UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for Arnold and Anthony's wives. Both are married to cheating liars.

No comments: