Sunday, July 19, 2009

Zoo Homos

I could not help but chuckle to myself in reading the paper today about the penguins at the San Francisco zoo. The allegations are that a 'female' penguin broke up the long-standing nesting/homosexual relationship between the two male penguins.

It's all so utterly predictable. Blame the female. It's been that way since Adam and Eve. Whatever. Yawn.... That's not the tangent I'm going to go off on today.

What is even more amusing is that there are nutcases out there claiming that nature "prefers" heterosexual relationships and that is why the "gay" male penguin finally went straight.

I can bet a million bucks that none of these people spouting such opinions ever spent any time on a farm with livestock. Typical city slickers... spouting off on subjects they have no real-life experience with... Let me tell ya.... homosexuality is alive and well in the animal kingdom. There are males humping males, females humping females, and any and all combinations thereof.

I just want to know which biblical quotes these animals go by, what religion they follow, and how were they influenced by society to be gay and/or bisexual/or heterosexual?

No comments: