Friday, July 10, 2009

Cell Phones in the Bathroom

Please.... don't use your cell phone while in the bathroom. Maybe you don't mind broadcasting your grunts, plops, tinkles, and flushes to the free world, but I prefer my privacy -- even if we are separated by the stall wall.

It's rude and it's just downright gross. Is there no dignity with people anymore? Can't you leave your cell phone alone long enough to use the toiliet? Nobody wants to hear this conversation...

"Well, Jess, the at the last meeting we *grunt* *plop* approved the new budget for 2010. Yes, our investors seem really *tinkle* excited about our project. We should have our team ready *flush* by the end of the month."

Now that your bowels have been emptied, you may now place your cell phone there.

2 comments:

CG said...

I have experienced this!! It is hard to believe isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I work in an office which shares the bathroom with several other offices on the same floor. There is a woman in one of the offices who is ALWAYS using her phone in the john. She once nearly knocked me over to get out of there while on a call and when I got in there, I discovered poop in the bowl with no toilet paper. Not only did this woman not flush, she did not wipe of wash either. She almost never washes. Nasty. No call is THAT important.