Friday, May 22, 2009

Lame Bloggers

You've seen their profiles.... you've read their blogs. Did you fall asleep??? I sure as shit did. I have no time for blogs that troll on about nothing. Most blogs bore me to tears. GET A BRAIN WOULD YOU, PEOPLE????? More often than not, there are blogs that include topics like:

1. What flowers are growing in my garden right now?
2. What color should I dye my hair?
3. Did you see me in the Jesus Wagon Prayer group photo taken last week?
4. Have you seen my potholders that I have stitched for all vets coming home from Iraq? If not, go to www.potholdesforvets.com.
5. My cat is my best friend;
6. I just gave birth to my 7th child. Want to see the video?
7. I am a pathetic, fucking loser...Do you need a YouTube video for proof?

Shit...... write about something fucking interesting, would you PLEASE?????

1 comment:

Flywriter said...

Have I told you lately how fricken' funny you are?

Consider it done :-)