Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dildo Restraining Order



.....what to bitch about today. I know. I'll write about the lady I met while I was getting my hair cut at the salon the other day. What does that got to do with a dildo? Well... I'll get to that in just a minute.

It's just another mundane day, and I had an appointment to get my hair done. The lady in the salon chair next to me started in on her nasty divorce and how her husband of 8 years had been siphoning money off of her and also decided to have an affair in the process. Of course once she found out about it, not only the money but also the other woman, she was livid beyond belief.

A nasty divorce is in the works. I'm talking NASTY.

She then went into a segment about how her ex had a restraining order filed against her. Her crime? For placing a DILDO in the back of his truck. Can you believe that? It took every fiber of my being not to bust out laughing, as she was visibly stunned and angry that a restraining order could be filed against her for doing such a thing.

She went on saying that her ex cried that "he was sexually intimidated" and "sexually manipulated" by her action. Give me a break. The only reason I could think of why he would be so upset by her action is that he has an extremely small penis.

Still, what would posses a woman to place a dildo in the back of her ex-husband's truck is beyond me. This must have been the King-Kong of all dildos to cause such a legal stir. Too funny. No, I guess I have not yet seen and heard everything yet.

No comments: