Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Mental Decompression Part II

 Well, I got the results of the binding arbitration that made so nervous I literally wet myself.  The results were in favor of the position I was advocating for.  I guess that makes it a win.  However, the arbiter remanded some portions of the case back to the parties to hammer out.  I'm good with that.  What that means is that the current terms and conditions remain in effect until proven otherwise.  

Tie goes to the runner.  I was the runner.

 I've been getting emails of "congratulations" from the industry.  What is ironic is that I'm the lowest paid of them all taking on the biggest issue our industry is facing.  They are all benefiting from my hard work.  

Bottom line:  Don't mess with me unless you are absolutely sure you know what you're doing.  I will have you choking on your own words.  When will they ever learn?  Being underestimated is my secret weapon.  Being underestimated has served me well.  I love being a girl :)

Now, how about that raise? 


 

 

No comments: