Saturday, February 19, 2022

Coffe, Milk, and No to Dirty Dishes

 I am not a morning person.  I never have been.  With that being stated, I need to set my mornings so that it does not instantly set me off in a negative mood.  We all know I need help there on that one.  LOL

I must greet the morning (because I work and must adhere to some sort of office hour schedule) with coffee, milk, and a clean kitchen.  In my world, nothing is worse than waking up to a pile of dirty dishes in the sink, last night's dinner crusted in pots and pans, and not being able to have coffee the way I like it.  

Instant bad mood.  

There can be jackets and shoes strung about the house, but that does not get to me like waking up to dirty dishes.  

I'm sure your life is complete knowing that bit of info about me.  LOL.  

Oh, one more thing:  I forgot about the FIVE STAGES OF LAUNDRY.

I've already ranted about that one. 

No comments: