Wednesday, August 21, 2019

FLUSH THE TOILET!!!!!!!!

I have a communal bathroom in my office building.  There is somebody who DOES NOT FLUSH THE TOILET.  It grosses me out.  She puts the lid down, but does not flush.

WHO DOES THAT?????  EVEN AT HOME!!!!!!!  GROSS!!!!

What, did she just forget that she just used the toilet and then forgot to flush?  It's not rocket science, people.  Flushing the toilet after use is just plain common courtesy - especially in a communal bathroom.  If you want to stare at your own body waste at home, knock yourself out.  Others don't want to have any reminder of what you did on the toilet.  At one point there was a note on the bathroom stall door that read, "FLUSH THE TOILET.  YOU'RE NOT AT HOME."

See?  I'm not the only one grossed out by this.  Sadly, the note did not do any good.  We have a non-flusher in the house and I'm going to figure out who it is and leave dog poo in front of their door.  If I have to look at theirs, they can look at mine.  

Now....onto another entirely different rant.

Names.  Here's a question that I have been pondering for sometime.

How do we get Peg or Peggy from Margaret?
How do we get Bill or Billy from William?
How do we get Betsy from Elizabeth?
How do we get Dick from Richard?

You get my drift.  I had to distract myself from the non-flusher. 

No comments: