Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Planned Parenthood

I give money to Planned Parenthood.  Why?  Because the earth is swarming with too many people.  I know some of you out there will try to argue with me about the workforce shortage.  Here's the truth:  There's no workforce shortage.  There's a shortage of people willing to work for 12 hour days for paltry slave wages.  Why should they bother?  

Here's another nugget of truth: There's no shortage of labor, there's a shortage of SKILLED labor.  Know the difference. 

The root of all of our problems stems from too many people.  So, WHY do the poorest people pump out kids like a pez dispenser gone crazy?  I'm not saying that being a parent is a privilege for the rich.  I'm saying that don't have a litter of kids you can't afford to feed....and then get upset with me because I don't want to take them in nor foot the bill. 

If you don't know where babies come from, you're too stupid to pass along your gene pool through reproduction.  Stop creating people too dumb to use a rubber.  Please don't litter. 

....and.... parenthood is a lifelong commitment.  It's not a passing fashion phase you can discard in a year or two. 




No comments: