Friday, September 14, 2018

ghosts in the house

...today was an anomaly.   I was actually HOME.  Yes, I was at home, but I was working from my home office....ALONE.  HOME ALONE...something that does not happen very often. 

My husband has been saying for some time that when he comes home from work (he works the swing shift) he takes a nap.  He has been saying for some time that he has been awakened by the sounds of foot steps and other noises in the house that seem to come from the kitchen area.

Nobody else is home.

Today I experienced it twice.  I was cleaning the kitchen and I heard the sound of something brushing up against the door between the kitchen and the garage.  I thought that it could have been the cat.  Nope.  The cat was sleeping on the couch in the living room.  Hummmmph.  I went about my cleaning not thinking anything.

Until now....  I'm settling down for the night.  I just heard a door quasi-slam shut.  Huh???? WTF???  Which door?????  I got up out of the computer chair to take a quick look around and nothing is out of the ordinary.

I have been having strange, surreal dreams of late.  I can't go into detail as they involve people from my past and present trying to communicate with me.  

YES!!!!!!  I DO HEAR YOU!!!!




No comments: