Friday, September 7, 2018

Anti Social

Quiet Rage is pretty much anti-social.  Why?  Because humans as a species is really a let down.  You all clamor and climb over whomever you can screw over next to gratify your ego or social status. 

Not impressed.

Yes, I treasure my own company.  I can't wait to be alone in my bubble without any of your asshole-ish noise.  I don't need any of you.  I pay my own bills, do my own work, save my own money, don't broadcast stupid shit on social media and beg for money via "go fund me" or whatever modern begging form has taken shape along with derelicts holding cardboard signs on the corner.  I don't demand attention nor recognition.  Just leave me alone. 

(dreaming.....only if)  ......If you all would only just leave me alone.

Everyday I delete thousands of email spam.  Everyday I toss out adds and solicitations from the mailbox.  Everyday I receive robocalls from god only knows where.  

there is no peace.

I'm to the point where I'm just going to unplug.  think  about it.  Only truly important stuff gets communicated via personal snail message or personal phone call.  The rest of it is just "look at me" noise.  Even this dumb-ass blog is stupid noise.  However, I write it for me...not for you.  I don't clog your inbox begging for you to read this.  I don't need your "likes" on facebook.  You're here because you choose to be.  Nobody is prompting you to be here. 

Yeah, I really don't care much for people.  You all are a disappointing suck on the universe and other resources without giving back ...  in so many ways.  So...... fuck off. 


No comments: