Thursday, August 23, 2018

Meeting God

It's been a while since I've had a profound dream.  Well, last night it happened.  I had a dream I met God.  Here's the dream.  Admittedly, some of it is random and does not make sense, but it was a dream.

I was being transported in a one-horse chariot along a city sidewalk that I did not recognize.  The chariot stopped at something that resembled a convenience store.   I got out and went inside looking for "bubbly water."  There were other customers in the store.  One happened to be my brother, and another was a guy I quasi-dated a long time ago.  My old boyfriend was hovering by me and I found it annoying as I no longer wanted anything to do with him.  My brother was wondering who the guy was and I did not even feel it was worth my energy to explain who he was as I'm soooooooo done with him.  He was a mistake that I did not want any reminders of.

About that time a woman approached me.  She summoned me and said, "Follow me.  I have something special for you."

She took me to an area of the convenience store that was like a museum with statues.  She led me to a statue of Jesus, but Jesus was shirtless (weird, I know).  She made her hand look like a key by taking her index finger and middle finger forward (like a closed peace sign) and inserted it into the heart of the Jesus statue and it came life.

She said, "I think you should meet God."

I was dumbfounded.  I was stunned.  I was speechless.  God said to me, "Go ahead.  I know you have questions.  Ask me anything you want."

Being in His presence and energy was overwhelming for me.  I could not speak.  I told God, "Pardon me, but I'm in such awe at the moment I'm speechless.  Yes, I do have questions but give me a moment to process what is happening."

At that moment another man I did not know became present.  God then revealed Himself in a different form for this other man.  God's outer body became intense colors.  While He still had limbs, legs, etc., they morphed into intense colors I can't even attempt to describe.  God lifted up one of His hands and this super intense white light came out of his palm like a beacon aimed at this other guy who was present.  God could tell that I was trying to process everything and what I was witnessing. God then said to me, "I first presented myself in a less intense form for you so you would not be startled and afraid." 

Then, back to asking my questions.  The first two questions I asked were:
1.  Why did you create us, and;
2.  What is the meaning of life.
God smiled and semi-chuckled.  He said those were the two most FAQ He gets.  He then referenced the Monty Python movie titled The Meaning of Life, and even quoted some of the scenes He found amusing.  God likes it when we ask 'why' in any form as it provokes deep reflection.  If humor comes from it, so be it. 

Yes, God does have a sense of humor.

Just as He was going to answer I woke up.  The mystery and meaning of life continues.  


No comments: