Friday, March 23, 2018

Full Circle

It all goes if full circle.  Tomorrow there will be a march against gun violence by the youngsters of society.  I find it ironic that the "evil" establishment the students are protesting against were once the student protesters of the late 1960's themselves.  Deja Vu 

I'm trying to remember this old saying....I will probably butcher it...but here goes.  If your political views are conservative at a young age you have no heart.  If your political views are liberal at an older age you have no brains.

Go ahead.  Try to solve the problems of the world.  I'm glad you think you're that smart and clever.   It's all the whack-a-mole game.  You know the one at the carnival (yes, I'm white trash enough to admit I've been to a carnival) where you hammer down one target while another one pops up elsewhere.  One problem gets solved, but another problem arises.

That's the balance of the universe.

We all think we are so smart and have the answers.   If only the world obeyed what our own personal beliefs were.........we all think we have fresh ideas that can save the world.  Oh yes, over the course of thousands of years only YOU have thought of that *one* idea you think will save humanity.

Uh huh.  so did the 1,000,000,000 people before you.  You really think you're the only one who has illusions of figuring out the recipe for Utopia? 

Wow.  What arrogance.  Jesus Christ could not save the world.  What makes you think YOU are holier than thou?  That's the question I want to ask all politicians.  Look around.  Same feces, different moon cycle. 

All I know is that what comes around eventually goes around.  It's that full circle thing again.  Yes, I'm going in circles.  We all are. The circle of life. 

...and BTW, I'm totally Christian.....and pagan. 

Bottom line:  Try to be a good person.  That's all you can do in this f**cupped world. 

No comments: