Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Can't Hide It Any Longer

The world is a (insert profanity) up place.  So much information has been kept from the public.  You all have *no* idea.  There's a reason why sometimes it's kept secret.  The politically naive think that all we need to do is bake cookies and give hugs for world peace.   Ahhhhhhh... the 'bored moms on prozac' overly simplistic world view.  Wait.  Perhaps not.  They would not give out cookies unless they were gluten free and organic.  I, too, wish the world one big liberal arts campus. 

Here's another fact that people don't want to admit, but it's the truth.  If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck it's usually a duck.  I know, I know, I can hear the uber liberals screaming about 'profiling' and prejudice.  Your insurance company and just about everything in life revolves around statistical analysis.  In statistics, nothing is ever 100%....just like anything in life.  However, the bell curve draws a pretty solid indication of finding likely patterns.  You following me?  Statistical analysis has already indicated that you have a preconceived belief in this subject matter already and it does not matter what I'm typing. 

For what it's worth, this moron aced statistics.  Sorry if math angers you.  I don't like it, either. 

I don't like violence.  I try to circumvent it anyway I can.  Believe it or not, the United States has been quietly and sometimes not so quietly protecting Europe since the end of WWII.  We got the hint we were not wanted and backed off considerably.  Europe, this is just the beginning.  The daesh is out of the bag (they are still daesh bags).  The extremists hold no value for human life.  What I don't understand is that the suicide bombers think that blowing themselves up gets them points in the afterlife.  Great.  Why don't they go out into the middle of the ocean and blow themselves up.  Cut to the chase.  Why kill innocents in the process? 




No comments: