Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Black Magic

Ever since I was extremely young I've known that I was "different."  I can sense things the vast majority of the population can't.  Being both curious and frightened of what I experienced I went looking for explanations when I was old enough.  Finding reputable material on the psychic and paranormal in generic, white, middle class, you-are-either-Catholic-or-Lutheran culture of a mostly frozen Midwest tundra left me wanting.  My parents discouraged my exploration as it was "devil black magic."

I quickly learned to keep what I experienced hush hush and go about being "normal" for whatever that meant.  As times changed being "different" became more acceptable.  There is now an entire business industry based on it.  The danger is sifting through the charlatans and those who are true.  There is no shortage of White Lighters (spiritual frauds) out there who are only too eager to take your money leaving both your wallet and soul empty.  

Well, I'm hosting my very own Black Magic Experience for a very select few in my inner circle.  You won't find it advertised anywhere. 

No comments: