Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ruben Arminana and Sandy Weill: Lovers

Hi.  My name is Ruben Arminana.  I don't give a fuck about Sonoma State in reality.  I have an obnoxious salary so the rest of you can eat cake and suffer with cuts.  My legacy at Sonoma State is to construct a music center so completely over-the-top that my pet project is running millions over budget. 

Shhhhhhhhh  I have a secret for you and I'm about to come out of the closet.   I'm in love with Sandy Weill because the crooked jew bastard has money at his disposal to bail me out of my financial hole and finish my pet project before I retire with my bloated pension.  Maybe I'll even get Sandy to construct a sign in lights at the entrance with my name on it to feed my pathetic ego.

My morals are clear:  Kiss the ass of crooks.  Roll out the red carpet for them.   The message is that it's ok to rape financial systems and topple economies to get filthy rich if you turn around and toss a crumb or two to groveling bottom feeders like myself.
__________________________

Quiet Rage is left to ponder:  If the Weill's were so selfless, they would have been an anonymous donor.  They're not the philanthropists they claim to be.  It's easy to throw money around  when you have an endless supply from swindling.  Besides, who can sit on so many endless committee and boards and be effective?  They just want their name on as many letterheads as possible for even more tax dodging write-offs. 

This is a perfect example of the greedy side of giving. 



No comments: